START YOUR 2016 WELLNESS ROUTINE OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT!
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM FLYER
To assist local businesses in promoting health and wellness amongst their employees and employees’ families.
To form a system of prevention and health support in the business community that is comprehensive, organized, value based, cost effective and sustainable.
Goals for Partner Organizations
- Increase Employee Wellness
- Increase Employee Productivity
- Increase Employee Attendance
- Promote Wellness Through Prevention Activities
To be eligible for this program, you must be an employee of one of the worksite wellness locations. Organizations not yet a member can inquire about membership by contacting Sussex County Health Coalition for more information. Individuals can take part in any of the activities if not a member, but fees will apply to most.
Healthy Sussex Worksite Wellness Cards
- Participants receive an I.D. card from their employer.
- These cards can be used to gain access to free or reduced cost community exercise programs.
- The card allows the holder to get discounts by local businesses and organizations.
- See current vendor discounts and links.
- Additional vendors will be added so keep checking the website.
Is your business interested in becoming a part of the Worksite Wellness Program? Contact us at 302-262-9459 for more information.
Return to Previous Page